Quality and Quantity Customer Assurance Since 1988
Choose Certified "Heat-Treated" Firewood/Pest Free ... what you buy matters ...!
Only you can help protect your healthy trees in your neighborhood from becoming infested with EAB, ALB and other pest/infested deadly diseases ;
* We are a NH licensed firewood business #269227, since 1997;
* All firewood is certified " 71/75 Heat-Treated " via Kiln Dry for forest pest/disease infestation.. # VTFW 10-0003;
* All firewood is approved to distribute our firewood within and thru-out NH, ME & MA. # NH-2017-6-8-55-1 and # NH17-EPP-EAB-0014;
* All firewood sales complies with N.H. DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE WEIGHTS & MEASURES LAW REQUIRES: .....";
* All firewood meets EPA burn-wise guidelines for a "clean-efficient" burning seasoned firewood;
* All firewood has been processed (cut and split) to 20” lengths or 16" lengths or 12" stove length;
* All firewood is seasoned in a shed/dried environment for 12 months to season before being sold/distributed to the consumer;
* All firewood is sold in partial / fractions of a cord units, either palletized or stacked in customers firewood rack;
Not all firewood is created equal!
Remember to add certified fire wood to your storm preparation kit too!
Anyone who charges you less, will probably be delivering you something of a lesser quantity or lesser value or both.
Note For Customer pickup info:
Our loose / thrown cord averages about 600 pieces in a 224 cubic feet space, not 128 cubic feet.
Our stacked cord averages about 4,200 lbs.
Click hereto view our Home Delivery Service gallery.
Click hereto view our Quality Control / Customer Assurance gallery.